If you are currently looking for new employees or contractors, in any capacity, we invite you to list your jobs with El Observador Publications, Inc. (EO). In addition to our online Job Board, listing your job with EO gives you much more as described below.
El Observador Publications, Inc. is a print and online newspaper which has been in business since 1980. We were the first Bilingual weekly newspaper publication in the San Francisco Bay Area, and as of 2016, remain the largest bilingual weekly newspaper in the San Francisco Bay Area. EO services the nine (9) bay area counties and its approximately 1.8 Million Hispanics.
In our effort to bring diversity to the workforce, we have been connecting employers with job seekers since 1980. EO is in the forefront of providing vital information relevant to the Hispanic community on a weekly basis in print, digital and social media platforms, in both English and Spanish. EO partners with many Government, Educational and Business Enterprises to provide this information.
EO has invested millions of dollars in our community relationships and has consistently been committed to staying connected to the Hispanic Community through its deep roots in the neighborhoods, community service organizations and events. Promoting diversity in the workforce has always been one of our missions. Over the many years since its inception, EO has invested in infrastructure and state of the art technology in order to distribute its news and information.
Please note that any jobs listing with EO are marketed in the following manner:
1. Listed in our weekly print edition which has been published and distributed for over 36 years.
2. Listed in our online Job Board.
3. Listed in our weekly E-Edition which is emailed to our large subscriber database by the EO Digital Team.
4. Listings are posted on our Twitter and Facebook Social Media Platforms.
5. Listings are also distributed at our weekly community events via our print edition.
6. We also have rotating digital banner ads available on our main website.
7. Featured ad space is available on our weekly E-Edition emailed to our subscriber database.
We can customize a package to fit within your budget!